Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 24, 2009

seniors


I've been spending a lot of time with high school seniors over the last two months and I can't believe it's been almost NINE years since I graduated. I don't feel old at all, and at 27 I know I'm not really "old." Still, time flies. I've enjoyed photographing this age group because they're just getting started and it's really such a great time in life.


I met up with S and her mom at a lovely park and we were blessed with such a nice day! It had been foggy all week so I was worried about our early morning session, but the sky was clear and the weather was fantastic!


S is also lovely and was so cooperative, she even sat on the wet grass! Thanks for meeting me so early on your last day of spring break. It was so nice to meet you and your sweet mom, F. I'll be seeing you gals again for the family session later this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...