Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 23, 2009

busy busy busy

We had a great weekend with friends and I didn't even bring my camera! Deran grabbed his but seemed to leave it at the house whenever we were out. We ate crawfish two nights in a row and it was so delicious! I definitely miss the yummy food in Louisiana but if we still lived there Deran might have to roll me out the door!

Between being off on Friday and traveling all weekend, getting to work at 7:00 this morning has left me very tired this afternoon. The puglets stayed the weekend with my parents and apparently being away from home makes them very tired on a Monday too. Neither budged this morning when I got ready and then left for work.

I'll be doing a couple of sessions this week for family members and hopefully picking out a couple of new locations. I don't have any pictures to share today but I'll be posting a senior session tomorrow and some cute kiddos later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...