Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 20, 2009

blessed


I've had two fantastic sessions this week and I feel really blessed to have such amazing clients. We're headed out of town this weekend, but I wanted to post a preview for C and her mom.


We met at quite possibly the BUSIEST location yesterday afternoon. Spring break was going full blast and we had to make our way through the crowds. I'm so glad we did because I really love her images.


C is a talented artist and even made one of the necklaces she's wearing. She comes by it naturally, her mom is also a talented artist and teaches dance. I mentioned I took tap my senior year of college, just for fun, and she said she teaches a beginning women's class. Hello Internet, I think I'm about to become a tap dancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...