Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 27, 2009

m

For whatever reason it's really hard for me to come up with adjectives that start with the letter m, so no witty post title. However, I can list a few adjectives that describe the fabulous M. She is funny, smart, gregarious, and she has some mad tree climbing skills (even if it didn't quite work out)!


I photographed M on Sunday and she was so great! Most of my time behind the camera is focused on babies and toddlers so it was a treat to be able to give some direction and have the person understand what I'm asking! :)


Congratulations M on your upcoming graduation! And thank you J, for holding your sweet daughter's clothes, offering suggestions, and spreading the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...