Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 28, 2009

j has a tattoo

I had the opportunity to photograph J on Sunday. She is best friends with M from the post below and is also a graduating senior. She was up for anything and gave it her all, even when I asked for crazy laughs and contemplative looks.

I'm really digging the senior sessions right now, I have a few scheduled through February and I'm looking forward to capturing this time in their lives. Time passes so quickly and it's hard to believe it's already been nine years since I was that age!


Don't let this sweet face fool you, J's got a tough side too. She's totally rockin' a tattoo on one of those shoulders that we captured later on!

Thanks J for letting me in on this special time in your life and thanks to your mom, M, for carrying all of your things and helping out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...