Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 20, 2009

the great pumpkin(s)

Fall is over you say?! These great whites would disagree. I bought these three pumpkins after Halloween at my local grocery store. They were in a basket marked $1.99 and I thought they would make a great addition to my Thanksgiving decorations. (Pay no attention to the unruly mess of weeds that has become my backyard)

I'm a little embarrassed to say that these pumpkins not only stayed stacked at my fireplace through Thanksgiving, but they kept Santa company and helped us ring in the new year. I finally decided it was time to put away the pumpkins this evening and found them to be very resilient! There wasn't a soft spot on a one of 'em! They must have come from the most sincere pumpkin patch to be so hearty.

Farewell pretty pumpkins, you added lots of happiness and style to my holidays!

On a business note, I have two portrait sessions with some awesome senior girls this weekend! I also plan to do my niece's six month photos so it will be a busy weekend. Pictures of people really are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...