Amy Schilling Photography Blog

June 9, 2013

the sicks

sickly01

A large part of why I haven't blogged over the last few months is that I've been tending to two sick kiddos.  And I have to say, the sicks really suck.  Like, really.  This past week is one of THREE weeks that we've not been to a doctor's office since making the move mid-March.  How sad is that?!  Super sad for my sweet babies!!  And as I type this, Dean has a stuffy nose yet again.  Both kids have been on two separate rounds of antibiotics and breathing treatments since leaving Austin and I'll be glad to have it all behind us!

sickly02

I have been taking pictures along the way and I hope to catch up soon!  I must say that both kids handle being ill fairly well.  I belatedly noticed how snotty Dean was when I took the first picture.  I think I've met my snot-wiping quota for their entire toddling years. Fact: snot is gross.

sickly03

Dean somewhat enjoys being in the bouncer.  I find he doesn't play with the toys as much as Avery did because he's usually watching Avery while he's in it.  Speaking of toys, a while back I sat Dean in the bumbo at breakfast with a key chain and an orange to keep him entertained. Oh, second babies! ;)


1 comment:

  1. I believe that the reason Dean isn't so into toys is that Avery IS his toy...she's quite entertaining.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...