Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 14, 2012

the weldon family

Day 14 - I'm thankful for answered prayers.  Don't get me wrong, I know there is a plan and purpose to everything God does and sometimes it takes a while for us to figure it out.  But sometimes, sometimes the answer is right in front of us and exactly what we need.  That's been the case a few times over the last few weeks and I'm so incredibly thankful for a God that hears our prayers!!

Now on to the Weldon Family!  I actually met up with this sweet family back in October and it was so great seeing them again.  Such a fun and loving family of four!!

wfam01 E

wfam02 E

wfam03 E

wfam04 E

Thanks so much Laura and Jeff, for choosing me to photograph your family again this fall.  I hope you guys have a fantastic holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...