Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 19, 2012

he's so vain

Oscar had an eye lift on Tuesday.  I was like, "Seriously, Oscar?! You're only 8!" but he was all, "Wrinkles!"  This was his second cosmetic procedure, he had a nose job back in the fall of '03.  It's a good thing he doesn't read my blog since I'm spilling all his secrets!

Isn't he the saddest pug ever?!  Really his eyelids were starting to roll in which can cause all kinds of issues. Since he's already deaf we're taking precautions to preserve his eyesight.  Mostly because we want to take care of him, but partly to maintain our sanity.  It's hard to put into words how annoying it can be to have a deaf pug like Oscar, I can't imagine if he were blind too!  We love our Buddy Bear, we really do.  Sometimes I have to repeat that over and over when I'm out taking him for a walk.  

And no joke, he did have a nose job.  He had laser surgery to open up his nostrils when he was a few months old.  Between Oscar's issues and Harper's old knee replacement and hip dysplasia, we could be running a convalescent home for pugs. BUT WE'RE NOT. Those two are ridiculous for sure, but goodness they really do make our girl happy...and okay, sometimes me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...