Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 2, 2012

the hankins family

hank01 E

Though this was one of my last sessions before Christmas, I can't think of a better way to start the new year than by sharing photos of this gorgeous family!!  

hank02 E

hank03 E

hank04 E

hank05 E

hank06 E

hank07 E

hank08 E

hank09 E

We were worried about rain and it turned out to be one of the most gorgeous evenings we'd had in a while!

hank10 E

hank11 E

hank12 E

hank13 E

This photo makes me laugh!  I love that she looks so serious. :)

hank15 E

hank14 E

hank16 E

Ashera and Chris, I am so so glad we were able to meet up on that lovely Monday afternoon.  You guys have a beautiful family and I know 2012 will be a great year for you all!

hank17 E

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful!! Great job Amy! - Jolene

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...