Amy Schilling Photography Blog

January 10, 2012

10 on 10 | january edition

Soooo I've joined one more photography project for the year with 9 other incredibly talented ladies.  It kind of goes along with my feelings about the 52 Fridays.  Sometimes it's really easy to forget to stop and document my own life and family when things get busy.  So this year I've committed to a 10 on 10.  Basically, on the 10th of each month I'll post photos covering roughly 10 hours over one day.  I'll link to the next photographer and so on, completing the circle.

Hour one saw a sleeping girl which led to a working momma (with a messy desk!) during hour two.

hour1&2

Headed out to run some errands with my serious girl and her sister baby!

hour3

Product placement at its finest.  We do love Target and lunch from McDonald's. :)

 hour4&5

One hour you don't have pants and the next you do.  In the photo on the left she was spinning in circles and making up songs about best friends and playing at Nana's house.  When I asked her the next day to sing me a song she said, "Just one song, Mommy." And then started spinning around, I think it must help the creativity flow.  The photo on the right is her "cheese" face.  Goodness, she makes me smile all the time!!  Also, those jeans are supposed to be skinny but they're looking a little baggy!

hour6&7

A wild niece running from one swingset to another and a dropped basket of folded laundry.  My camera was actually in that basket and thankfully only the battery cover and lens cap came off.  I would have been so sad if it had broken!!

hour8&9

And number ten, ending the day the way it began but this time with a sweet daddy to snuggle.

hour10

I really had fun documenting this day.  Overall nothing extraordinary but it was surely filled with sweet moments I'll always love to look back on.  Now please head on over to Pam Parisi's blog for more 10 on 10!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, I am so looking forward to the 10th of every month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great documentation! Can't wait to follow you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. The last one - takes my breath. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your girl is beautiful, love the "smile face"!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...