Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 7, 2011

the murphy family

mfam01 E

I LOVED this family's great style!  Mom, Cristina, is a fabulous photographer so I was kind of nervous when she contacted me about photographing her family.  Photographing photographers is hard! :)  But they are such a great family, and hello?!  Gorgeous!

mfam02 E

I actually went to high school with this dad, so it was kind of neat to visit after so many years.  And how cute is this little boy?!

mfam04 E

mfam03 E

mfam14 E

mfam07 E

mfam09 E

What a beautiful girl! 

mfam08 E

Just before we headed home, I got a few shots of Cristina for her website, etc.  The lighting was perfect and she proved she can rock it in front of the camera too!

mfam10 E

mfam12 E

Cristina and Matt, thanks so much for choosing me to photograph your sweet family this fall.  You guys are beautiful inside and out, and I hope you have a fantastic Christmas season!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...