Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 8, 2011

william & leann | the reception

Much like their wedding, William and LeAnn's reception was so much fun to be a part of!  There were so many gorgeous floral arrangements and I loved all of the delicate details on the cake table and bride and groom's table. 

mreception02 B

mreception01 B

Photographing a reception is always fun when the guests are having a good time.  I don't think there was ever a dull moment on the dance floor!  And I know the bride and groom's first dance is very special, and I promise there are lots of photos of the two of them, but there was just something about this father/daughter dance that pulled on my heartstrings.  They were really sweet!

mreception03 B

mreception04 B

And before I knew it, the night was coming to an end with a couple of sweet baby boys and lots of bubbles.

mreception05 B

Congratulations William & LeAnn!  Thanks so much for choosing me to photograph your special day.  I'm hesitant to even say "Best Wishes" for the future because in spending the day with both of you, I know your future together will be filled with lots of happiness and friends and family by your side!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...