Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 9, 2011

johnny & alisha | october 22, 2011

Johnny and Alisha were my second wedding of the weekend I refer to as "Wedding Palooza" or "That time I lost my mind and booked three weddings in one weekend." :)  Seriously though, their sweet ceremony was the perfect start to my Saturday morning.  Johnny and Alisha were married at Heritage Chapel and they had a really sweet service with the groom's father singing throughout the sand ceremony and an uncle acting as officiant.  Both of their moms were included in the sand ceremony and I think the inclusion of their family members really added a special touch to this day.

cwed01 B

cwed02 B

cwed05 B

cwed03 B

cwed04 B

cwed06 B

cwed07 B

Thanks so much Johnny and Alisha for letting me be a part of such a special day for your family.  I know you guys have exciting times ahead and many years of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...