Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 25, 2011

peyton is one!

I've been photographing so many birthday boys lately, I was ready to photograph this sweet birthday girl!  Miss P has been on my calendar for quite some time and I was so excited to finally meet her and her awesome momma.  

peyton01 E

peyton02 E

peyton03 E

I'm telling you, I don't know how I've been so fortunate - but the babies I've photographed lately are AMAZING.  Peyton was such a good girl and didn't fuss despite being swarmed by mosquitos.  They're always the downside to the much needed rain.

peyton04 E

peyton05 E

peyton07 E

peyton06 E

LOVED this outfit for her cake smash, it was almost hard to watch it get covered in cake and icing but I think it just made her even cuter!

peyton08 E

And then she was done. :)

peyton09 E

Sarah, thanks so much for making the trip out to the country.  It was so nice finally meeting you and P.  You have one precious baby girl!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...