Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 23, 2011

carter is one!

carter01 E

carter02 E

We've been having the craziest weather around here and the night I met up with this sweet family it was really cold.  Of course the next morning I didn't even need a sweater!  Mr. Carter was a trooper and made it all the way through the smash cake but when he started to shiver we called it quits.  Such a cute cute baby boy!

carter03 E

carter04 E

carter05 E

How cute are the matching outfits on the guys?!  And I know you can barely see him in that Carter sandwich but I really love the look on his face. :)

carter08 E

carter10 E

carter07 E

carter09 E

I really love the photo below even though there's not a bit of it in focus.  Just something about that moment when he was trying to get to his daddy, it's one of my favorites.

carter11 E

And one last set of his lovely parents.  

carter06 E

Thanks so much Tamara & Cory for letting me photograph such a special time.  I really enjoyed meeting you guys and I think first birthdays are definitely cause for celebration!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...