Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 14, 2011

the best pumpkin in the patch

rfam01 E

I know Halloween was two weeks ago and we're moving on to Thanksgiving, but I'm a little behind on blogging this adorable family's session.  This little pumpkin was one of the most adorable newborns I've photographed and at eight months I think she's only gotten cuter!

rfam02 E

rfam04 E

We started with a few photos in her Halloween costume and I have to say she was the cutest pumpkin around! :)  And she has the prettiest blue eyes!! 

rfam03 E

rfam05 E

rfam06 E

rfam08 E

rfam07 E

rfam09 E

rfam10 E

rfam11 E

Thanks so much Matt and Jamie for making the trip for our fall session!  I had fun visiting with you guys and your baby girl is seeeerrrriously cute!  I could have listened to her giggle all day. :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...