Amy Schilling Photography Blog

July 29, 2011

she's such a kid

biggirl1 B

No doubt Avery will always be my baby, but lately Deran and I find ourselves making the same remark at various times during various activities - "She's such a kid now." And she is, she really is.


biggirl2 B

After lunch on Tuesday, Avery asked me to get her out of her chair and put on Diego. Since I didn't let her watch any episodes the day before and I needed to clear the table, I agreed. Sometimes she likes to help me with dishes, but I always end up pulling a baby out of the bottom rack or finding forks long after I've started the load. Diego, it was!

biggirl4 B

I watched her scramble up the ottoman to rest on the chair and it struck me once again that she's no longer a little baby. I remember the days when she couldn't even climb on the couch and now she's all over everything and she does it with ease.

biggirl5 B

Time seems both a friend and foe. I'm thankful for each new day but a little sad at the passing of one stage into another. My sweet, sweet girl, so much joy she brings to our lives. My sweet girl who loves her some Diego.

biggirl3 B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...