Amy Schilling Photography Blog

June 29, 2011

longest kiss ever

This session was a lot of fun! When we first got out of our vehicles and began introductions, Miss G explained everyone's place and relationship in the family. Then she told me that she was four, almost five...in December! It's funny how children are quick to age, but as an adult I hang on to the very last day of each year. Because my birthday is in December I'd have to go around saying I'm almost 30 and I'm not quite ready for that!

DPFAM01 E

I loved the little girls' dresses and their mom did a great job of putting together the family's wardrobe. I love them against the orange, even though big brother thought it a strange place for photos! :)

DPFAM02 E

I'm not kidding, I've photographed lots of kisses but I'm pretty sure this was the longest kiss on record!

DPFAM12 E

DPFAM03 E

DPFAM07 E

DPFAM04 E

Such a happy baby girl! Miss P was so good throughout the session and seriously, so adorable!!

DPFAM08 E

DPFAM09 E

Miss G did great, because when you're four (almost five) it can be tough to make it through a whole hour of photos. But she was a trooper and looked cute too!


DPFAM10 E

DPFAM11 E

Thanks so much for meeting up with me D & P Family. E, your girls are adorable and you have really great hair! :) A fantastic summer evening with a great family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...