Amy Schilling Photography Blog

June 17, 2011

first cousins

On my mom's side of the family, there are seven grandkids and we're all fairly close in age, give or take five years which isn't really a big deal at almost 30. However, on my dad's side of the family I'm quite a bit older than most cousins. My dad's youngest brother is as close to me in age as he is to my dad and I was 13 when his first daughter was born.

K01 B

It's hard to believe she's already 16! I don't get to see her often enough. Distance and life tend to get in the way, but I'm so glad we got to spend some time together at a family reunion earlier this month. As is often the case, I had my camera so I couldn't help but pull her outside for a couple of photos.

K02 B

K, you are such a pretty young lady and I can't wait to see where archery takes you. Hope you have fun at camp!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...