Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 9, 2011

three isn't always a crowd

And in fact, this sweet family has a fourth. Dad is in the military and I'm especially thankful for his service! It's really easy to take our freedom for granted, it's important to remember that it's not without a price.

C02 E

I was worried as I headed to meet up with them, but by the time I arrived the sprinkles had let up and there was sun! Well, it was sunny for a minute anyway. :) But no rain!

How cute is he?! So cute! I know it may not seem like it by the big grin, but he was actually really serious most of the time. He reminded me so much of Avery who, even now, only really doles out smiles when she wants to.

C01 E

And Miss A was adorable on the slide. She went down on her back, on her stomach, all kinds of ways!

C04 E

Thanks so much for meeting me C Family, I had fun visiting! And I could be wrong, but I think they had a good time too.

C06 E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...