Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 1, 2011

dots

Amidst all the sickness, Avery and I have managed to still have fun. We've colored a lot, gone through many stickers, painted, puzzled, read books - really we've done everything we normally do but in a much more subdued manner.

We did lots of crafts the week of Valentine's that involved hearts or "dots" as Avery calls them. One day while we were playing she found one of the cards we'd made and started pulling off the stickers. I'm not sure why, but when she pulls off a sticker she always tries to put it on a nose first. And that's why there's not a picture of me. I had a heart on my nose. And it's also kind of hard to hold my camera out far enough to get in a shot.

30101

Anyway, no one escaped the hearts. Even Oscar and Harper had to wear a little love.

30102

My silly sweet girl. The heart eventually fell off and she stuck it back on the right side. It was literally hanging from a single hair and almost in her eyes, and yet she played like that for several more minutes. Yesterday we both wore Easter egg stickers on our nose. She's so funny!

30103

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...