Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 22, 2011

a beautiful bride + bad jokes

J03 E

I photographed her wedding last Friday, but before that I was lucky enough to capture just her. She is so gorgeous and fun!! She brought a bag full of props (more to come in the wedding photos!) and I knew we were in for a great session.

J02 E

She told me she likes photos where she's laughing, and I'm not even kidding when I say I couldn't think of a single joke after like seven minutes. How funny is that?! Not. At. All. Thank the good Lord she's a funny gal herself. And also, sometimes not being funny ends up being pretty funny!

J01 E

I loved her wedding props! At the reception there was a prop table for guests to dress up and take crazy photos. One of many fun things I loved about the night. She brought along several to test out during our shoot.

J08 E

J05 E

She had some kickin' footwear. I LOVED her boots! And a big thank you to her daughter for lugging around a bag of supplies, and for acting as an impromptu stool. :)

J06 E

Congratulations again J, I can't wait to share the photos from your fabulous wedding!

J04 E




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos and a beautiful bride!! Love that she could make herself laugh ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...