Amy Schilling Photography Blog

February 22, 2011

he wasn't raised in a barn

C14 E

But his talented momma did put one on his overalls! I got to spend some time with an adorable baby boy on Sunday afternoon and get some photos just in time for his first birthday.


C01 E

I really appreciate all the work his mom and grandparents put in behind the scenes. There were numerous rounds of pat-a-cake going on just above me, behind me...everywhere! :)

C11 E

C07 E

I find it especially fun to photograph children younger than Avery because it always takes me back. Little C is on the verge of becoming a full-fledged walker, so the days of being able to sit him down and have him stay still for a minute will be soon be gone! Not that he always wanted to sit still for a minute...

C04 E

Doesn't that picture just make you say, "Awwww!" No worries, after making him cry he got cake!

C09 E

C08 E

C is having a barnyard birthday party and just listening to his momma talk about the plans, it's a party not to be missed!

C05 E

Thanks so much P for letting me photograph this special time for your cute baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...