Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 31, 2010

totally fun but totally exhausted

We just got back from spending a few days in Steamboat Springs with the Schilling side of the family. Special thanks to Aunt BB for getting the ball rolling and offering a place for everyone to stay!!

123102
Photo courtesy of D and his oooold Sony Cybershot

We especially had fun playing in the snow...even though I wasn't sure my lungs would make it to the top of the hill with me! Steamboat = Really high in the sky.

123103
Photo courtesy of D

After a trip downtown one day, Avery fell asleep on the bus back to the mountain. And she didn't wake up through the switch to the shuttle back to the condo...or when Deran laid her in bed. We stood back and laughed because she reminded us so much of this.

123101

I've got much more to share from the last couple of weeks. Right now I have a sick baby to care for, but I'll be back after the new year! Hope everyone has a safe and happy start to 2011 tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...