Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 20, 2010

it's officially the 20th

121901

It really doesn't have any significance, it's just that I started this post on the 19th...or opened blogger anyway. We've been doing lots of Christmastime things around here - cheesy family movies, eating too much, shopping, etc. I think we're mostly ready for the main event on Saturday. We've got a busy, but fun, couple of weeks ahead of us.

I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year! Avery really loves playing with the Baby Jesus from the nutcracker nativity on the mantel. She'll grab one of us and point to the mantel and repeat "baby" until she gets it. She got a little impatient with me earlier today and told me to MOVE, which sounds kind of like a staccato moo, so I could get her that baby!

The picture is out of focus but it makes me smile.

121902

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...