Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 11, 2010

hokey pokey

Emphasis on the pokey part. Avery loves to do the Hokey Pokey. She's quite good at sticking a foot out as long as she has something to hold on to. It's really cute to watch her while we sing the same verse over and over because she really only likes to stick her feet in and out and then clap along.

121102

This morning we had some family photos and Avery had to fend off a few pokes from a couple of silly cousins. But in the end, I think it was worth it for a sweet hug.

121101

2 comments:

  1. These pictures make me so excited that I don't know how I can possibly wait 2 weeks for all ya'll to get to Steamboat! I might not let these three out of my sight...they're so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really cute! I think Avery may be safer in Steamboat, I'm not sure they can poke through all their snow gear!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...