Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 26, 2010

that's some temple

Day Twenty-Six: I'm thankful for my health.

I'm so thankful I'm healthy. That even though I've been through some minor health worries, I'm okay. I really give thanks to God for a healthy body because I absolutely believe he is the Great Healer and has seen me through each circumstance.

Unfortunately, I don't treat my body as a temple...more like a circus tent where lots of sugar and other unknown greasy foods are aplenty. Seems like I'm forever working on it, or at least saying I'm going to! So delicious food has been consumed in vast quantities two days in a row, but tomorrow! Tomorrow I exercise and make a conscious decision to treat my body better. To build it up for His service, whatever it may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...