Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 22, 2010

go texans

C01 E

Day Twenty-Two: I'm thankful for happy clients.


C04 E

Nothing makes me feel better as a photographer than to have a client love their family photos. I get a little nervous before each session and I always come away thinking about what I forgot or what could have been done differently. But it's hard to go wrong when working with such an awesome family!

C05 E

The C Family was fun to work with and they didn't seem to mind too much when trekking across dangerous terrain. Really, it was kind of dangerous!

C07 E

C08 E

As always, it's fun to stand back and watch a family interact with each other. Earlier in the session S warned me that her boys were boring, but I think her silliness rubbed off on them. :)

C03 E

S is such a gorgeous woman and a really sweet mom.


C02 E

C10 E

This family also happens to be Texans fans. Now, at our house we cheer for a totally different Texas team, so Deran probably won't read this post due to the title. But these guys changed into their team gear and we headed to the stadium. Great idea S!!

C13 E

I really enjoyed meeting you guys, C Family, but I have to say...GO COWBOYS! Though if A makes it to the NFL I'll totally cheer for him. :)

C12 E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...