Amy Schilling Photography Blog

October 24, 2010

zoo

102401

We took Avery to the zoo for the very first time on Friday. The Zoo Boo was going on and there were lots of cute kids in costumes! I didn't take many pictures because most of the big animals were being kind of lazy. I don't blame them, it was hot.


102402

I didn't get many pictures of Avery because I wanted to be able to take it all in without a camera in front of my face. And also, she's fast.

102404

The petting zoo was definitely the highlight of the trip for Avery. I was worried she would be apprehensive because when we looked at some of the animals she would lay her head on our chest like she was scared. But silly me, when given the opportunity to touch an animal, my girl went crazy. She tried to kiss and hug several goats. It was so cute! And gross. But mostly cute! She kept screaming, "Meeeehhhh!" which is how we make the goat sound at our house. One of them bit her shirt and pulled her around a bit. Made me nervous but she thought it was funny.

We got a membership so we'll go back, and maybe the cheetah will be awake.


102403

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...