Amy Schilling Photography Blog

October 10, 2010

sunday smiles

101003

After meeting my parents for lunch today we stopped by a local farmer's market. They had some really beautiful flowers, made me want to clear out our current bushes and plant something! We picked up a few pumpkins and Avery was really excited to get one in her size.

101002

There was one butterfly that seemed to flit from flower to flower. I got a quick picture before it was off again!

101001

So I think a big Sunday smile negates any Friday craziness on my part, right? My friend T called to tell me that I shouldn't blog when sleep deprived because I sound crazy. Thanks for the advice T, I feel well-rested today.

101004

She's awfully cute, makes me not even mind losing sleep. Thankfully, though she's still stuffy, she's been able to breathe the last two nights. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...