Amy Schilling Photography Blog

September 10, 2010

her profile

91002

I see it a lot these days since she's on the go and can't always be bothered to stop and look at me. This morning we met up with cousins to play at the park. Avery thinks she's one of the big kids and wasn't too happy when I made her slide down the big slide in my lap!

91004


Hi Baby! Don't look so happy to see me, I might think you're having fun.

91003

I'm not holding it against her, I know she really did have fun! One hour, one cousin in a swing to the head (Avery walked right into him!), two mosquito bites, plus several falls and we called it quits. Well, quits at the park. Then we headed over to Hobby Lobby, Old Navy, & The Children's Place. And now Avery won't be able to go to college...but she'll look cute this fall!

91005

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...