Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 8, 2010

i wasn't kidding

About her strength that is, she's really strong. After an egg hunt last week I wanted to get a few pictures of her in the bunny shirt my sister made. I put on the bunny ears I'd picked up in a dollar bin at Target but Avery was all, "I think there's something on my head...yeah, there's definitely something up there."

40704

"Oh bunny ears, so sneaky you are! Now I shall exact my revenge, you'll not escape my hands unscathed!"

40701

"I shall rip you in two with my bare hands. You'll not sneak on another head!"

40702

And okay, maybe she didn't actually rip them in two. But let me tell you, it wasn't from lack of trying!

40703

I love my girl, she always makes me smile.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...