Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 23, 2010

a monday confession...on tuesday

32302

Sometimes when she looks so totally adorable in her pajamas, I don't get her properly dressed for the day until afternoon. Like 2:00 in the afternoon.


32303

Yesterday we didn't have anywhere to be and she seriously looked so cute, I just couldn't change her clothes. And of course shortly after I did change her outfit she spit up the two bites of green beans she ate at lunch. Ah well, they're just clothes.

32301

And can you even believe that I have to compete with those two?! I try to balance random toys on my head, make crazy sounds, play peek-a-boo, and all I get are straight-faced (but totally adorable) stares for the camera. Seriously, Oscar was just looking at her like that and it was hilarious. Well, I mean, he is kind of funny looking so I guess I understand.

1 comment:

  1. i love her eyes there so beautiful blue awww^-^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...