Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 11, 2009

say cheese: part two

I went to high school with this mom, but the last time I saw her kiddos N was a baby and Miss N was in the womb. I can't believe it's been so long! Ok, so at first Miss N was not in the mood to smile.

J01 E

That was okay with me. Her brother totally was and how adorable is he?!

J03 E

In lots of family photos, she was making some kind of silly face. It made me laugh as I went through them. I know some people might want the perfect picture with everyone looking and smiling...but I feel like it's so who Miss N is right now.

J07 E

Thanks so much for meeting up with me J Family. It was nice to catch up and I have to say what great parents you guys are to those two cute kids!

J08 E

Oh, and I did eventually manage some smiles.

J06 E

2 comments:

  1. Can I tell you that Miss N has been that way from her very first picture taking session. Her first pics have tears,candy, and a shoe (not on her foot!) in them. Thank you so much! You are a great photographer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That makes me feel a little better. :) Your girl has personality, that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...