Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 31, 2009

goodbye 2009

Unlike last year when I didn't make any resolutions, this year looks to be chock-full of new promises. I downloaded my calendar this afternoon and my running shoes are ready to run.

I recently celebrated my 28th birthday and like last year, there was no cake, just a sweet husband holding up some candles. And like last year, I declare this to be the Year of Amy! I feel like I'm being called in different directions and I'm just figuring it all out, but I have no doubt it will be great. I definitely feel the need for some commitments versus resolutions, my list is long but I press on.

And because posts truly are better with pictures, I'll leave you all with some December shots of Harper Bea. She's had a tough time since Avery arrived. I totally thought Oscar would be the one, considering he literally made himself sick when we brought Harper home. Oh Harper, you're still loved. Pieces of you often show up in my pictures and you make Avery smile.

3101

3102

3103

3104

3105

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...