Amy Schilling Photography Blog

December 16, 2009

better baby your baby

grow4

So I know it's not exactly what George Strait was talking about, but I just can't believe how quickly my baby is growing. One day she won't be living at home and I know it's a long way off, but I'm pretty sure it's going to break my heart. I need time to slow down for just a second, I need to cuddle her a little more.

grow2

As soon as she outgrows her clothing I pack it into a box in the closet. I held on to the heart onesie thinking I'd get in one last picture before it was too small. I saw it in the drawer recently and realized that day had come and gone.

grow5

Avery wore the pink "I heart Daddy" onesie today. Then she spit up all over it...because really she hearts Mommy. Oh fine, she hearts us both!

grow3

grow1

I wouldn't trade these days for anything, I just can't believe it's been so long since she made us a family of three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...