Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 5, 2009

not so much


You are looking at THREE bottles of Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker. I started wearing it months ago but took a hiatus after Avery was born. Her fresh newborn skin was very sensitive and I switched from Lovely to Eau du Spit Up--which is just a potent fragrance, truly, it just gets better with time.


Anyway, several months back when my Mamaw was at my house she tried my perfume and loved it. She said she could never find something that she liked once it was on her person but she loved Lovely...so she bought some...in bulk. After she passed away, my aunt brought it to my house and said I wouldn't have to buy another bottle for, um, EVER.


I spritzed some on before going to a meeting Monday night and it reminded me of my Mamaw. It was so overwhelming and I knew then that Lovely had lost its loveliness for me. Sorry SJP but I can't be walking around smelling sad all the time.
Besides, smelling like spit up isn't so bad when it comes from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...