Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 7, 2009

ignorance is bliss

No pictures and a depressing tale to boot! We recently found out my uncle is sick. He's been staying some with my parents and it's been very easy to kind of put it to the side while at our home. We have a cute baby and we're all healthy and we don't watch the evening news.

Last night we dropped off Avery with my mom to go have dinner together. When we picked her up we stayed to visit for a few minutes and as we got into our car Deran said that he likes our bubble. It's a glorious place to be, but I'm pretty sure last night it burst. My parents are amazing people, I've watched them care for each of their parents in turn. They are so kind, level-headed, and generous. I'm so thankful they're mine. You're a lucky person if you count them as family. Cancer sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...