Amy Schilling Photography Blog

November 11, 2009

already?!

Where does the time go?! Seriously?? I took Avery to the doctor last Friday because this returned. She just has a clogged tear duct, very common. While there, the doctor examined her and said that her bottom gums were really starting to swell which is completely normal as part of the TEETHING PROCESS. What?

My teeny tiny baby is about to start teething. It doesn't seem that long ago that we were sharing this news, now she's here and constantly growing. I suppose I'll let her grow up...but she'll always be my baby!


1 comment:

  1. How's it possible that she gets cuter and cuter in every picture? And there's real personality showing in her eyes...less sleeping baby and so much awareness and curiosity about what's around her. I wonder what happens when she becomes so impossibly beautiful that a mere mortal can't look upon her?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...