Amy Schilling Photography Blog

October 30, 2009

five on friday: links edition

1. I've been using this toothpaste since Tuesday and I really like it. Surprisingly foamy & fresh, but be warned...a little goes a long way!

2. I've been eating these since the end of September. I buy them at Wal-Mart and they're delicious. I would eat them by the bushel...if popcorn balls were sold in bushels.

3. Next Tuesday I'm taking pictures of this sweet girl & her family. I can't wait to see how she's grown & meet the family dog!

4. We recently picked up this toy for Avery at Target and I love it. It makes her laugh and it's fun for me. It makes about a dozen different sounds and there's one that I swear sounds like a sim talking.

5. I read this book last month for book club. I'm about to start this one. I just want to know what is up with "K" named heroines and fiery titles?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...