Amy Schilling Photography Blog

June 28, 2009

seeing double


That's me on the right, 32 weeks and 2 (now 3) days. The baby has been very active the last few days and honestly, that makes me so happy. Deran made the comment recently that it would be so weird to have someone moving inside your body, but at this point it's weird if she isn't, so I really like it.

That's my cousin, K, on the left. She'll be welcoming her sweet baby boy in just over four weeks. It's been fun to share these pregnant moments together. It's so crazy how fast this time has flown by, I am seriously going to need time to slow down after the baby gets here!


Yesterday was our official baby shower and I actually had a really great time. I usually get kind of stressed out before big events, especially when I'm going to be sitting at the front of a room with people watching me! It was nice to catch up with old friends and family members. And though I know only a few of those people ever check this blog, I'm going to go ahead and say THANKS! There, done. Don't be expecting a card from me! Just kidding...maybe.


We got so many wonderful and useful gifts, and no one need worry, our girl will be well dressed until she's at least two. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...