Amy Schilling Photography Blog

June 3, 2009

busy

The last couple of weeks have passed in a blur. We were out of town for a few days last week to participate in (and attend) the wedding of one of our best friends. She was beautiful, the event was beautiful, and I have no doubt their marriage is off to a great start. How could it not be, they're in Hawaii?!

This week marks the last week of school and the last week of my employment as a teacher. I'll be staying home with Baby A next year. I do plan to continue with photography and it's really perfect because it allows me to work from home most of the time.

Today was another checkup and time is winding down. I'm in the third trimester and her nursery is still a mess! We did decide on bedding but now we need to exchange the crib and changing table for a different color. Lots to do in the next couple of months!

I still have a few dates open for June sessions so email if you're interested. I'll be taking a break starting in July in preparation for all things baby. I do have pictures to post, but they won't be making it up today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...