Amy Schilling Photography Blog

May 23, 2009

tired

The past couple of days have completely exhausted me. I'm so glad we have a long weekend! Today I was very productive. I finished editing a session, cleaned bathrooms, washed clothes, exercised, and had another awesome session this evening with a real princess.

Agenda for tomorrow is church, picking up A's crib, and watching my dad and D put together the grill we got for CHRISTMAS! It's been boxed up in our garage since Christmas and I'm so glad we'll finally be able to use it. I also plan to finish cleaning our room early in the day so we can start on the nursery. Deran doesn't think it will take long to clean...I'm going to take before and after pictures and I wouldn't be surprised at all if they were daaaayyyssss apart!

I think A is getting bigger, well obviously, but I mean I can feel some of the changes. The movements are different and I think the pugs startled her the other morning. They started barking like the crazy pugs they are and she jumped, then settled back in. It made me laugh and I can't wait until she's finally here!!!

I just wanted to post a quick update, pictures to share later. Hope you all enjoy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...