Amy Schilling Photography Blog

May 4, 2009

pug flu

It's here, I have it. The good news is that it's easily treatable. Give two pugs lots of love daily for...hmmmmm...EVER, and you'll be fine. Sure the treatment is long-lasting, but isn't good health worth it?!

Seriously though, news about the Swine Flu is everywhere. And good grief, tons of school are closed in our great state! I'm happy to report that mine is not one of them. My mom is a nurse so I get lots of updates. :) Basically--avoid crowds and wash your hands.

I have a few photography related things coming soon and it seems as if my weekends through the end of June are booked. At some point in the next two weeks D and I need to go register for baby related things, and also start cleaning out the nursery. It's been the junk room for two years so there's a lot to go through! Our good friend is getting married at the end of the month so we'll be spending some time in LA.
The school year is quickly coming to an end and it's a very busy time at work.

Tomorrow is D's 29th birthday so I'll be back tomorrow with pictures from dinner and fun with family. Happy Birthday Eve Husband, I love you lots!

1 comment:

  1. There are no photos allowed at my events. Sorry. D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...