Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 29, 2009

mmmmm, babies


Deran's aunt once made a comment along the lines that our new niece and nephew were so irresistible they were yummy enough to eat. I know she meant it in a purely non-carnal way, but I couldn't help but think about sitting in sophomore English talking about Swift's satirical suggestions in A Modest Proposal.



After going through my images of Sunday's newborn session, I have to say that I think those sweet boys were just delicious in every way. It was such a treat to see the family interact and to be able to capture this time.


When we put these brothers together their mom actually said she might have to step out because she wanted to cry. Her boys just looked that cute!


And really, what are you supposed to do with this?! How are you not supposed to hold this all day?


And what about this one?! It's a good thing God gave us two arms.

There is something so perfect about a newborn baby. They are so innocent and completely dependent, and just...just perfect. I'm so lucky to able to count this family as my own. Their mom, S, is my first cousin. It was a very unusual pregnancy and the births were highly anticipated! S & W, thanks for letting me visit and spend time with your precious boys. With two more cousins and a friend all due before the end of the year, I'm thinking I'll get plenty of baby time. Not to mention my very own sweet baby coming in August. I don't know, after watching S with her twins, I might be doing more cuddling than picture taking and I've decided that's just fine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...