Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 25, 2009

lazy saturday

Today was a nice day. The four of us were very lazy but we've been somewhat productive this evening, at least D and I have been. Harper is still lounging around and Oscar is looking for his monster.

The website received some much needed updates to the portfolio section under "Kids" and "Portraits."

It's been a while since I've taken any pictures of the puglets so while I was playing around with my macro lens (also very neglected lately), I decided to get some of my two favorite dogs.


This one was taken with my regular 50mm. It's my favorite (and least expensive) lens! I love that pug and her purple duck. I love that at two, she still looks like a puppy. She's still very active but good grief is she sweet when she's tired!

I also love the owner of this precious pink tongue. Oscar's tongue is often peeking out and it never fails to make me smile. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...