Amy Schilling Photography Blog

April 7, 2009

business is blooming

I'm currently participating in a photography workshop and I'm super excited to be learning more about photography. I know the lack of an exclamation point may not convey that excitement, but believe me, I am.

I received an email tonight from a happy client and that makes me smile. Thanks J! I can feel my business is headed in the right direction and I can't wait to see where I'm at a year from now, or heck, even a month from now!

Tomorrow is the super special ultrasound where we'll find out if it's a D or an A. The time is passing so quickly and I know it won't be long until the baby is actually here. It's kind of terrifies me but I can't wait!

I did take some Easter pictures of my lovely niece A this afternoon, but I haven't started working on them yet. First, I have to quickly get an Easter card to her mom so she can print them tomorrow. Nothing like the last minute Sister! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...