Amy Schilling Photography Blog

March 11, 2009

it's a baby

So we weren't able to find out the gender of Baby Schilling today. Surprisingly, I wasn't at all disappointed. The doctor got a vibe after seeing one image, but could never see it again clearly enough to make a definite announcement.

The baby is still doing great. It's moving good and has loooong legs. Because of the way things are arranged in there the doctor said I probably won't feel the baby until around 18 or 18 1/2 weeks. She said it's kind of like hitting a wall through a mattress so not to be alarmed if it takes a little longer to feel. It was comforting news since I've already been all, "Why haven't I felt anything?!" I stray to the dramatic side sometimes...

She was pleased with my health and the baby's so I couldn't have asked for a better visit. I'm always so anxious before an appointment and it's such a relief when it's done! Hip and leg pains, excellent! Abdominal tenderness, it's all stretchin' baby! Pregnancy=Awesome.

Really, I truly have experienced such a pleasant pregnancy so far. I complain a little when I'm flipping through the night because one side hurts and then the other, but I chalk it all up to growing pains and I can't wait to actually hold the tiny person growing inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...