Amy Schilling Photography Blog

February 7, 2009

i'm ba-ack

So I've been out of town this week attending a convention. Not for photography, for technology. It was really a great convention and I came away with lots of new ideas.

I think Friday was the best. Dr. Robert Ballard was the guest speaker at the closing session and he was so interesting! Among other achievements, he found the Titanic. I could've listened to him speak for hours, but it only lasted about 45 minutes. If you have a minute, you should check him out.

Also interesting was coming back to the hotel afterwards and finding out that the Ikkicon Anime Convention was in full swing on the second floor. The costumes were out there and the session titles were even more interesting. I think my co-worker summed it up best when she said, "Different strokes for different folks."


I have several sessions scheduled this month and I'm excited to shoot and share. Until then, I'm seeing some pug pictures on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...